I know from my years of trying to transform my life, that it can seem like you’re the only one who gets this wrong.
This post is an attempt to show you that you’re not the only one.
I’ve put together a list of all the pointless things I’ve done (and still do) in my years, despite knowing better.
Please add your list in the comments below. The more we can add to this list, the more it will help other people find the strength to take action.
You’re not the only one who…
– Speaks before he thinks
– Says stupid things at inappropriate moments
– Has had a beautiful woman interested in him and has done something inappropriate to push her away
– Stood on the side lines and watched the woman you desire leave with another guy
– Has felt angry at himself for not knowing how to change
– Felt the frustration of thinking you’re doing well with a woman, only to have some guy turn up and sweep her off her feet in two seconds
– Felt like a failure for not being able to attract the women you desire
– Had a perfect opportunity sitting right in front of him and has let it go because you were too scared to take action
– Sat on the side lines wishing that things could be different
– Let fear dictate how he lives his life
– Wants more friends in his life – both male and female
– Wanted to change but simply could not find the right answers
– Doesn’t know how to have more
– Wished there was more people who were interested in personal transformation to talk to about this stuff
– Felt lonely going to bed at night
– Felt constrained by the world
– Felt constrained by your own mind
– Blamed someone else for how they felt
– Wished that one little thing didn’t happen
– Make a decision that you later REALLY regretted
– Felt terrified of being vulnerable and opening up
– Has pinned all your hopes on one woman, only to have her say ‘I just don’t like you in that way…’
– Didn’t want to look like an idiot
– Gets stuck in his head
– Holds himself back because of what other people might think
– Wants to find a way out
This is a list of everything I managed to come up with sitting at my desk for 2 minutes. I’m sure if I sat down for a bit longer, I could come up with a whole lot more.
So, what’s your list?
Please share them below so everyone can see that we’re not alone on this journey.