March 31, 2019 at 9:22 am #21672
[quote quote=21657]For example, I want to visit new places, meet new people, do crazy exciting things but I just sit at home and procrastinate. [/quote]
I’m about 3,000 words through writing an article on this exact issue. I’ve had to put it aside to write another one that contains more of the foundations necessary for this one to make sense, but it’ll definitely help.April 12, 2019 at 1:39 am #21871
Ok so the things I’m still learning to incorporate into My life:
1) Building a social group. – I spent much of My 20’s alone or with people who were nice but I didn’t feel connected to. I’m putting Myself out there much more now, but I’m still finding My way. Trying to figure out what I want to do with people and finding people who can make the time to do things too. It’s been challenging in a city where people have so much time with work so I may need to find people with more time.
2) Becoming a better coach. I’ve come a long way since I first started CoachingOS but there’s always room for refinements, so any feed back always appreciated!
3) I’m also exploring other areas of personality that I may have kept hidden due to fear of expressing Myself fully in the past. Things like humour, can still be dependent on who I’m around so I know I have more focus control work.
4) Brotherhood. I’ve always got on well with Women but in the past I didn’t feel particularly masculine, more like a boy still. Masculine Men made that version of Ashley feel anxious. However, I feel now more in My Masculinity, I feel comfortable with who I am and able to be around Men who are in their Hearts and in their Power.
5) How to make a success of the location dependent events I’m running and create more of a location independent life.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the conversation
- A New Realization for experiencing connection by Miguel
- What I sourced from Romeanee Ives: The journey begins. by Anthony Love
- Turn up the Volume by Anthony Love
- I NEED A LOT OF HELP by Anthony Love
- How can I meet friends? Friends are necesary to attract girls? by AdrianCuba
- Can I be helpful to women when they ask without being unattractive? by Vaom