May 13, 2019 at 11:12 am #22838
I am having a hard time accessing the insight forum. for some reason it keeps giving me a 404 error page. I can write an initial post but then I cannot access the actual forum.
DavidMay 14, 2019 at 7:57 am #22843
Can you try it on a different browser? Just want to see if it’s a caching issue.May 14, 2019 at 9:39 am #22844
I get the same 404 error message on both Safari and ChromeMay 16, 2019 at 8:37 pm #22856
Any idea what the problem might be? I am eager to keep going through insight but want to be able to journal my progress on the forum.
DavidMay 17, 2019 at 9:46 pm #22862
I’m going to remove you from the program and try adding you back in. Let’s see how that goes.May 18, 2019 at 8:03 am #22863
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Okay let’s me know when you do that and I will see if it changed anything</p>
thanks!May 21, 2019 at 1:24 pm #22897
But thank you for trying to figure it out – appreciate it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the conversation
- Leigh on NOTICE: If you’re blocked from registering or posting or replying, this is why and what to do
- Andrei Moldovanu on NOTICE: If you’re blocked from registering or posting or replying, this is why and what to do
- Jimmy on How in the hell do I get good at Sales?
- Rory – Written Exercise Week 5
- Rory – Written Exercise Week 4
- Rory – Physical Activity Week 4