March 31, 2020 at 5:58 am #23439
Víctor Javier Fernández MegíaParticipant
So i get that feeling of freedom and power when i can explain what i really thing about subjets succesfully. But sometimes i get really frustrated because i dont find words to describe what i fully thing about something, or when i do i they won’t understand me at all. So at the end i prefer to go with the flow and make other people believe things about me that are not true, because it causes less frustration than explaining something and not get understood. So yeah, in my opinion is not all about wanting to be auntenthic etc etc.April 4, 2020 at 8:34 am #23441
I am not an expert on people, but I believe it has nothing to do with their “communication skills”. I believe it’s because you focus on your negative feelings when you should look deeper into yourself and realize that what’s holding you back may be your frustration at expressing the inexpressible, and focusing on what doesn’t matter instead of focusing on what you believe to be right, that would be …………..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the conversation
- Having your boundaries respected with trolls by Vaom
- Creating a Tinder profile when you are a serious rather than a funny person by Vaom
- How to be succesfully honest with people when your communication skills suck by Víctor Javier Fernández Megía
- (Helpme ) Making less money but feeling more in control of my life by rawbert gutierrez jr
- The Journey Continues: Amber-Leigh Taylor by Anthony Love
- A New Realization for experiencing connection by Miguel