April 27, 2019 at 9:26 pm #22667
Based on what you hear and read in the news about life as a woman, take a guess at how often women are approached in the street by someone genuinely interested in getting to know them better.
I realise this is a limited sample, but the answer (especially the consistency of it) still surprised me.
Definitely not what I expected.April 29, 2019 at 7:21 am #22679
You know.. The other day there was a thread talking about how every vegan/yogi/crossfitter/whatever always has to tell you they’re into veganism/yoga/crossfit/whatever but never have I ever actually had it happen to me.April 30, 2019 at 2:33 pm #22700
Oh my God!
I thought there were few approaches, but not no approach.
I’m surprisedApril 30, 2019 at 10:00 pm #22702
[quote quote=22679]You know.. The other day there was a thread talking about how every vegan/yogi/crossfitter/whatever always has to tell you they’re into veganism/yoga/crossfit/whatever but never have I ever actually had it happen to me.[/quote]
“Oh, I don’t ‘do’ crossfit. I’m a crossfit athlete.”
She didn’t work for me for very long…June 9, 2019 at 3:30 am #23044
Yep,that’s very interesting view and i think t’s a very big problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the conversation
- How to be succesfully honest with people when your communication skills suck by Víctor Javier Fernández Megía
- (Helpme ) Making less money but feeling more in control of my life by rawbert gutierrez jr
- The Journey Continues: Amber-Leigh Taylor by Anthony Love
- A New Realization for experiencing connection by Miguel
- What I sourced from Romeanee Ives: The journey begins. by Anthony Love
- Turn up the Volume by Anthony Love