Life Operating System | Take Control of your LifeOS Forums General Dating, Sex, and Relationships How often are women approached in the street?

How often are women approached in the street?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Leigh
    Keymaster

Based on what you hear and read in the news about life as a woman, take a guess at how often women are approached in the street by someone genuinely interested in getting to know them better.

Now, read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/bhvnog/how_many_guys_approach_you_per_day_on_average/

I realise this is a limited sample, but the answer (especially the consistency of it) still surprised me.

Definitely not what I expected.

Jimmy
    Participant

You know.. The other day there was a thread talking about how every vegan/yogi/crossfitter/whatever always has to tell you they’re into veganism/yoga/crossfit/whatever but never have I ever actually had it happen to me.

Luiz
    Participant

Oh my God!

I thought there were few approaches, but not no approach.

I’m surprised

Leigh
    Keymaster

You know.. The other day there was a thread talking about how every vegan/yogi/crossfitter/whatever always has to tell you they’re into veganism/yoga/crossfit/whatever but never have I ever actually had it happen to me.

“Oh, I don’t ‘do’ crossfit. I’m a crossfit athlete.”

She didn’t work for me for very long…

Anonymous

Yep,that’s very interesting view and i think t’s a very big problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.