November 5, 2019 at 11:50 am #23310
<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-text-large tw-ta” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; font-size: 28px; line-height: 36px; background-color: #f8f9fa; border: none; padding: 2px 0.14em 2px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: -2px; margin-bottom: -2px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 283px; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow-wrap: break-word; color: #222222;” data-placeholder=”Traducción”><span lang=”en” tabindex=”0″>Hello LifeOS members. It is a pleasure to write to you, I have been following you for more than 7 years. I am glad to be able to find people who overcome themselves day after day, in my case I am trying to overcome the barriers of my mind that do not let me do the kind of man and life I would like to lead. When I barely met them they opened my eyes, I was a great boy, I had excellent connections, but there was a crisis in my home and it ended up very badly. Currently everything could be fixed and I keep going, but I am no longer the man who built years ago. I feel that I cannot express myself as I am, I repress my actions, millions of thoughts go on throughout the day, I would like to read some advice from you so that we can meet. I wish everyone the best, and have a day
full of emotions.</span>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Join the conversation
- Miguel on The more cynical I am towards others, the higher my confidence levels
- Miguel on Keep hearing "my boyfriend", even with women I'm not interested in.
- Ashley on The more cynical I am towards others, the higher my confidence levels
- Jimmy on Is the way I'm behaving making certain people more guarded?
- Jimmy on The more cynical I am towards others, the higher my confidence levels
- Paul on Hello from Chicago (for now)