Beliefs and women's signals of interest

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jimmy 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Doug
    Participant

Hi Jimmy – I think there are two underlying issues: (1) I honestly have no idea what would need to change for it to be possible a woman to be attracted to me – or if it is possible at all; and, (2) I want to escalate but feel uncomfortable/unsure.

Doug
    Participant

In the article about how to be more masculine, the main point seems to be that one needs to be ‘certain’ about the various elements in one’s life.  I am ‘certain’ in most aspects and have had significant success – financially, professionally, etc., – but when it comes to women, I’m completely uncertain as to even if I can be attractive to them.  I don’t see signs from women – I’ve already admitted that they might be there – but if I don’t see them, I’m not about to act because – as I said – we live in a society where guys like me take a huge risk just saying hello to a woman.  Yes, my women friends say I should act more ‘sexual’, but they never tell me what that means *for me*.  They think that as a guy, I should somehow just know.  I don’t.

Jimmy
    Participant

Try this.

http://vedanism.com/how-to-know-the-right-thing-to-do-in-every-moment/

Actually do the exercise.  Be very detailed about how women play into this.  Situations with women, conversations with women, taking her home (or not), how do YOU want your life with women to be. Don’t get logical or over analytical.  This will help us see what you’re not telling us.  Post it when you’re done and we’ll take a look at it.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© LifeOS 2006-2019